Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Blue Blanket in a White Room


My  hairdresser  Shelly told me she was struggling because her father had just died. I didn't know him  and hadn't heard he'd been ill. The night before my next hair appointment I had a vivid dream. 
I saw someone I knew was Shelly's dad lying on a twin bed in an all-white room. The only thing that wasn't white was the blue blanket on the bed. I saw the softest eyes on the face of the figure on the bed and then heard his gentle voice say, "Tell Shelly I'm fine. I can breathe now. I'm resting but absolutely fine." With that, a knowing came into me that the blue blanket was a sign that Archangel Michael  was with the man on the bed. I told the story to Shelly and, after listening, she said  she felt absolutely fine.
image:deviant art archangel michael by fran gomes